Preparing for a bike tour during the 2020 COVID-19 crisis is very different from the way we have run our bike tours in the past. Please review the changes we have made to our protocol so that you can determine if a bike tour is right for you and your family.
- Bicycles are sanitized before each ride, focusing on the handlebars and the areas our guests can touch (bike frame).
- Guests can also bring their own bicycle if they wish. Details (and prices) will be discussed only by email to [email protected]
- Helmets are sanitized prior to use and guests are more than welcome to bring their own.
- The recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides. (at least 2.00 meters away).
- For the time being and until further notice, guides and guests must wear a chinstrap during the tour. Mouth covers will be provided to any guest who does not have one.
- There is bottled water and snacks available to guests with their packaging and bottles fully sanitized. However, we encourage guests to bring their own water bottle and snacks in an effort to minimize the spread of germs (and plastic that pollutes our planet).
- Guests must bring disinfectant wipes. We cannot guarantee that wipes will be available for customer use. They will be useful during your rest and stops in the bathroom.
- Guests must bring a bottle of alcohol gel.
- Our tours cannot completely avoid areas where the public can gather, but we have altered the normal routes and stops to avoid areas of heavy congestion. We prepare routes to prevent groups from crossing the crowds whenever possible. We also avoid areas that are likely to be crowded and small spaces with unlimited capacity. Our bicycle tours and stops to explain monuments are carried out in open and / or wide spaces, respecting the safety distance.